Do you love color as much as I do? Whether you are painting a whole room or adding in an accent piece, these colors are sure to wow you this fall season!
1. Indigo – This deep blue hue has captured our attention for the last couple of years and it’s still going strong. Love the intensity!
2. Blush Pink – This color is so “hot” right now and works so well as a neutral, it’s a wonder we haven’t seen it sooner. It’s also very on trend with the fashion world. (Is anyone else obsessed with the Kate Spade blush bags?)
3. Charcoal Gray – If you were tired of the “50 Shades of Gray” puns, you’re out of luck. Gray tones (in velvet, especially) are seeing a resurgence this fall and are sure to make you fall in love again!
4. Hot Pink – The more energized big sister of “blush”, this hue is equally on trend right now. Incorporating it in the right way takes a room to the next level…are you up for it? 🙂
5. Charcoal Gray & Yellow/Gold – I’ve always loved this combination and in these sophisticated hues, it’s sure to win over modern & traditional sensibilities alike!